Wednesday, July 06, 2005


cavanaugh park

headache + flu + sore throat + aching body = extreme grogginess + oblivious to everything

zz.


taking a good break from school.

sammiekins thanks for helping me sign up! am officially not cca-less after all. haha i wanna be sub editor too!! and OF COURSE i didnt cheat..-insulted. hahah kd. hope all is rightt, after your angsty/melancholic post..heart you so!

PHI strangeness! how can yours be traditional and adventurous at the same time! anw hw did it go? super tiring affair, all that photo taking and carrying huge stacks of clothes here and there..

ree thanks babe for your msg :) made me smile in my sleepy state! ily too..meet up soon okayy?? <3

mond;
steph's place then rushed to meet the rest at kovan

bbq was rather fun i guess :)
not awkward like i imagined it to be
jyingzz came up with games to amuse ourseleves with
freaking hilarious!
food was not bad, YES JYINGZZ THE RICE WAS EVERY BIT YUMMYLICIOUS
apart from the hair find..


HAHAH
photo taking seshs to further amuse ourseleves..


random thought : it never ceases to amaze me how bitchy and gossipy guys can be. dont judge anyone you dont know very well. its not fair and it sucks to hear stereotypical comments. -rolls eyes. seriously, go GRAB a life. (reminds me of ele!! haha!) another to add to my list of Why I Hate School.

ugh.


rather sick of hibernating at home during my short two-day hiatus..
sudden rush of urge to see everyone!


cant help but feel that
when you take things for granted
karma comes and takes a toll on you
and moves you right to where you started.